[Zope-dev] Root partition growing uncontrolably during atransaction

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 14:29:38 -0800

Scott,

My /tmp had only one file and that was for KDE in it.  ls -a revealed
nothing else in there.  I looked in all of the tmp directories, because
I thought the same thing.

Jason