[Zope-dev] Newsgroup suggestion

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@eles.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:11:47 +1000

Because they are always slower...

For heavy discussion, HTML based forum aren't that useful..and in some
parts of the world, people are paying by the minute for the telephone
call (Europe,Asia)

HTML based forum would be great if, only if, there is an option for bulk
topic download, so you can actually download the whole
messages(reply,post,etc) in a topic in one go.

dody