[Zope-dev] Re: Transaction support on MySQL

Janko Hauser jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:06:00 +0200 (CEST)

The link to the PDF-pages of Andy Robinson is
http://www.robanal.demon.co.uk/pdfgen/index.html

He has the goal to make PDFgen a powerful report generation library
besides various other uses. It's pure python and at the moment not
constraint by a commercial license. Better check with Andy about
future changes.

__Janko