[Zope-dev] Documentation

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:41:08 +0200

Dody Gunawinata wrote:

> Visited the place, and there is nothing obvious about the status of the
> project. No obvious way what needs to be done, and how people can join.
> This should be marketed better.

Okay, you've been appointed Official ZDP Marketing Coordinator as of
now. :)
(I'm back from my week's vacation).

Current important ZDP projects include:

FAQ Tool - I think we're currently in the design phase; Stephan Richter
knows most about this
ZBook - coordinate with Tom Deprez
Upgrade of ZDP site to Zope 2 - Brian Brown's working on this

I could give you a login to the current ZDP site if you like (mail me
for one), and you can make some pages for easy entry into the ZDP. That
certainly would help a lot. Let's move this discussion to the ZDP List
(which I haven't read yet so I may be behind things already :).

Regards,

Martijn