[Zope-dev] ANN: VisualStudio Preview released

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:59:41 +0200

Amos Latteier wrote:

> At 12:51 PM 9/30/99 +1000, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I've uploaded the VisualStudio technology preview.  I was hoping to add
> >additional widgets before release but its so easy I didn't bother ;).
>
> This looks very cool, but I am unable to understand how to make it work.

Me neither. :) When I try to view the VisualStudio_Examples folder, I
get a traceback.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /home/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 201, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 167, in publish
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 299, in
setBody
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 510, in
notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

[snip]
> I look forward to understanding more about this project.

Me too!

Did anyone try XMLWidgets yet? Nobody seems to have..

Regards,

Martijn