[Zope-dev] PATCH: VisualStudio Product

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:51:21 +0200

Michel Pelletier wrote:
> you and Martijn give quick 10,000 ft overviews of your products?
> I'm going to d/l martijn's right now.

I haven't understood (or successfully installed, though I got further than
you; no problem with the examples file) Anthony's product yet, but I do
know my system is quite different. I do give a 10,000 ft overview of my
system on the Zope site, there's release info and such. :)

Basically, I use special classes (widgets) together with a map XML-nodetype
-> Widget to translate an XML Document into a HTML page, which then can
define events that when activated (user clicking a hyperlink) go back
to the right widget methods.

This to make very dynamic XML documents (which can be edited or otherwise
manipulated).

Regards,

Martijn