[Zope-dev] Updated GUF prerelease

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 12:43:28 +1000 (EST)

My patch release of GUF turned into a fairly hefty rewrite. Version
1-2-0 is now available on the web site, and I'll be announcing it
to the main mailing lists and the web site in a few days time unless
there are glaring problems.

I'd be interested in hearing if this release works with the Chameleon
product - I had a patch to incorporate, but it appeared to be causing
other problems and probably not needed anymore.

Authors of other user sources may want to go over the _cookie_validate
method - I now have authentication via higher acl_users folders working,
while still keeping the nice cookie login screens (and without that dodgy
'crawl up the tree' code which didn't really work anyway).

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au