[Zope-dev] Actual objects in ZODB not visable to management screen or the Catalog

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:19:53 -0400

This is seriously strange.  I have not seen this before...ever.

What would prevent and Zclass instance of meta_type 'ZGL_Client' that is
viewable by the URL

http://localhost:8080/955393378581117/955393587277964

To not be seen anywhere in the Management interface, or indexed by the
Catalog using the 'Find Items' tab.  Basically it doesn't exist anywhere
that I can see, except to put in that URL.

"Objects should appear in folder lists" is checked for both this object
and it's parent object.  The management interface shows nothing, and the
Catalog only indexes it if I type in index_object after the URL and
force it. And for the final kicker...the old "Find" tab shows that there
are no 'ZGL_Client' meta_type in the ZODB.

The instance reacts fine to all of the changes I make to the ZClass
too.  It is just invisible.

Any ideas?

--
Jason Spisak