[Zope-dev] <dtml-in> how do I get count of records in sequence? (aka batch-size)

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:10:56 +0200

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Brad Clements's letter:
> On 17 Apr 2000, at 17:52, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
>
> > the right way to do it is to extract a field from the database
> > (lets call it "field") and then:
> >
> > <dtml-if "_['count-field'] == 1">
> > <dtml-else>
> > </dtml-if>
> >

> Right, but as I said in my post, I do *NOT* know any of the field names
> in advance.

sorry... mmm...

<dtml-if "_['sequence-last'] and _['sequence-first']"> ?

if you have only one entry both sequence-last and sequence-fist should
be true, isn't it?

ciao,
federico

--