[Zope-dev] cvs prob

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:58:52 -0400

> I keep getting this cvs error
> cannot open directory
> /cvs-repository/Zope2/lib/python/Products/PythonMe
> thod: No such file or directory
>
> --
> Robin Becker

Robin (and anyone else tracking CVS!),

The PythonMethod product and SiteObject product have been taken
out of the Zope2 core temporarily, as we are contemplating a
trunk release fairly soon and there are some things to be done
before those 2 products can go out in a release (they won't go
out in this one). They are still in the repository, just moved
out the way for now.

Probably the easiest thing to do for now is to just delete the
'CVS' directories inside those product directories (if you are
using the product) and edit Products/CVS/Entries to get rid of
references to PythonMethod and SiteObject. That should get rid
of the errors. If you are not using the products at all, you can
just kill the dirs if you want instead of killing the CVS dirs
in those products.

Sorry I forgot to give fair warning on this. I guess in the future
it should go here? I don't think that there is a list for remote
cvs users.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909