[Zope-dev] ZClass Creation Permission

Fabio Augusto Mazzarino mazza@radiumsystems.com.br
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:47:12 -0300

 Hi folks:

 I'm trying to programatly create an ZClass. But I am facing some problems.
 With a superuser my ZClass, called AutoForum, is created normally, but when
I try to create it with an anonymous user, it does not, it requires a
password (wich anonymous user dont have), I have even tried to give all
rights to anonymous, but it still doesnt work.
 This ZClass is pretty simple, it simply catches a ForumNews Object
(inherithed from Folder), and clones it into the current directory, i do
this by using a Factory.
 What can I do to have anonymous users creating new AutoForums???

 Thanx for your help

 Fabio Augusto Mazzarino - mazza@radiumsystems.com.br