[Zope-dev] Problem with reading zope objects from external me thod.

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:37:58 -0400

The Image object's data attribute is what you want.

AFAIK, you need to use consruct a StringIO object with the data in from
the data attribute (it makes a chunk of data look like a file object).
PIL doesnt seem to support any other method of reading a chunk of data
but from an object that looks like a file.