[Zope-dev] dual processors??

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 20:27:02 -0400

Steve,

It sounds a little underpowered to me.  But you should probably just try
it if it's what you've got.  There are some Zope benchmarks contributed
by BwanaZulia at
http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/zope_benchmarks/benchmarks.html.

BTW, questions like this are probably better posed to the main Zope
mailing list (zope@zope.org).