[Zope-dev] Feedback requested on SkinnableAndLocalizableObjects

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:46:59 +0200

A few days ago, I requested for some feedback on the
SkinnableAndLocalizableObjects project, and got exactly none! I cannot believe
that I put down a flawless design here that nobody has anything to add to. A
few days more, and the implementation I'll have will be much harder to fit
your ideas.

To summarise, when this project is done, all of Zope's management interface
will support full language switching (like zzLocale, but built in), and on top
of that, it will be very, very easy to create new and radically different
versions of the interface and tie different versions (called Skins) to
different browsers.

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/SkinnableAndLocalizableObjects

--
Martijn Pieters