[Zope-dev] BTreeFolder w/ Customizer support

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:24:36 +0100

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> Bill Anderson wrote:
> > Any chance at a BTree Folder w/customizer support in the near future? :)
>
> It should be quite easy to do.  I vaguely recall Steve A or Steve S
> might have done it.

I want to include a BTreeFolder w/ Customizer support in the next
release of DataSkinAddons.

If anyone's done one, and you're happy for it to be included in
DataSkinAddons, please let me know.

Otherwise, I'll work on this later today.

I've just produced a BTreeDataSkin:
----
BTreeDataSkin is a DataSkin that is an ObjectManager.
The ObjectManager stores subobjects in a BTree that is directly in the
object (not stored in an attribute provider).
On __getattr__, subobject ids are searched before the datamanager is
asked to provide attributes.
----

--
Steve Alexander