[Zope-dev] ZCatalog and SiteRoot

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:51:00 +0200

> Solution:
>
> With the following patch I can use ZCatalog with virtual hosts (by
> SiteRoot):
>
>         try :
>           path=urllib.unquote(string.split(URL2, REQUEST.script)[1])
>         except :
>           path=urllib.unquote(URL2)
>
> Hans

I tried applying that to Zope 2.2.0 and it does not work:
- Find Items works - and shows new pages - but shows them differently
(http://my.host.name/publicdir/page instead of /zopedir/page)
- after clicking Update Catalog new items of this form just disappeared

So I returned to usual 'remove SiteRoot', 'Find Items', 'Add SiteRoot'
practice :-(

-- Serwis dla programistów, kącik mieszkaniowy: http://www.mk.w.pl