[Zope-dev] how to access propertiesheets of a base ZClass

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:26:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Joachim,

   You want to initialize the value of a property that is inherited
from a base class to some constant value? I think you'll need to do
that in the constructor.

   e.g.,  <dtml-call "manage_changeProperties({'type':'bleah'})">

in the IntField_add method, inside the

<dtml-with "IntField.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST)">

</dtml-with>

tags...

-steve