[Zope-dev] more on keyword indexes

Josh Zeidner jmz_phylogenic@hotmail.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:30:44 -0500

Thanks for the reply.

As for the ( MediaKeywords in ['ouch'] ) this is featured on a Zope article
about keyword indexes and it should be updated.

>Josh Zeidner writes:
>  > ....
>  >   This seems like the obvious result: BUT: it depends if you want a
>AND/OR
>  > type search.
>ZCatalog combines several search terms for a single index with
>"OR" and search expressions for different indexes with
>an "AND".

  OK.  Is it possible to query keyword indexes for several keywords at once?
  If so, what is the syntax?  Again, I am reporting a bug I have found that
even if I am querying for only one( using the aformentioned syntax ), the
results are unpredictable.  I am using CatalogAware ZClasses and I am quite
sure that the words are indexed( by reporting the featured MetaData ).

-josh zeidner