[Zope-dev] Keyword Indexes causing Keyerrors

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:59:46 -0500

On 12/20/00 11:52 AM, "Itamar Shtull-Trauring" <itamar@maxnm.com> wrote:

> KeyErrors - the logging says:
> 2000-12-20T16:33:00 ERROR(200) UnKeywordIndex unindex_object could not
> remove 3 from set

This is not the "KeyError" in the sense that it's not propogated up to the
top level, but it is a lookup error lower down.  I will look into this, but
it seems to continue to work correctly, even with the log messages (these
are all due to trying to make sure things get unindexed correctly before
reindexing).  Are you getting incorrect data after reindexing the object?

Chris