[Zope-dev] How to use the PropertySheets-Class

Martin Grönemeyer martin@comunit.de
Mi, 02 Feb 2000 12:58:03 +0100

For serveral reasons I want to implement propertysheets without using
explicitly a ZClass. I found the PropertySheets.py - Module and played
around with it but without good results.

If I define something like '  propertysheets = PropertySheets() ' in my
class, I'm able to add PropertySheets in the url or in the __init__ -
Method of my class (self.propertysheet.addPropertySheet(self.mysheet)) but
if i want to 'manage' this sheet, I get a permission defnied.

So, my question: has anybody a small and basic implementation of the
PropertySheets-Class with serveral propertysheets from wich I can learn ?

Thanks,
Martin