[Zope-dev] Why are my product code changes being ignored?

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:49:37 +1100

Hi,

I've been writing products for months... I really thought I knew how
this stuff works. I'm running Zope 2.1.3 in debug mode. I make
changes to a source file in a product, restart Zope, and the change
is ignored. I stop Zope, delete all .pyc files in the product, start
Zope - still nothing. I rename the source file, start Zope - sure
enough, it complains that it can't find the file. Rename the file
back, start Zope - it's still complaining about not finding the file.

Happy 1900

Itai
--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --