[Zope-dev] blah

Terry Kerr terry@adroitnet.com.au
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:15:22 +1100

Hi,

I setup an ZCatalog index "self._catalog.addIndex('description',
'TextIndex')".  All the ZCatalog Aware objects have this description
attrribute...which is just a string.  Now when I go "<dtml-in
"MyCatalog(description='blah')>" it should return all objects with
'blah' in the description attribute.
But it is not!  It is acting very strangly.  It sometimes does after I
do a reindex, but sometimes doesn't.  My product inherits from
ZCatatlog, and its default_catalog=self.id.  Am I missing something?

The fieldIndex's work fine.  Is there some problem with the way lookups
are done with TextIndex?  I am using zope 2.1.3 from src.

--
Terry Kerr (terry@adroitnet.com.au)
Adroit Internet Solutions Pty Ltd (www.adroitnet.com.au)