[Zope-dev] https://zope/manage

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:18:51 -0000

Ethan,

Have you cast an eye over this yet?

http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/

<quote>
M2Crypto makes available to the Python programmer RSA, DH, DSA, HMACs,
message digests, symmetric ciphers, and sufficient SSL functionality to
implement servers and clients.

M2Crypto's SSL support includes https servers (based on Medusa and ZServer),
https enhancements to Python's standard web client library and three models
for building servers: forking, threading and asynchronous socket I/O.
</quote>

HTH

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk