[Zope-dev] Accessing objects inside a ZClass from and instance

James Henstridge james@daa.com.au
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:44:57 +0800 (WST)

I don't know if you can do this with objectValues().  If you know the
product name and zclass name, you should be able to get to it with:
  manage_addProduct('ProductName').ZClass

This doesn't really take inheritance into account, but it will let you get
to the ZClass.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au