[Zope-dev] Product using ZCatalog example?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:21:11 -0700

Loren Stafford wrote:

> Can anyone point me to an example of a Zope product module that searches a
> ZCatalog?
>
> I can't quite find the right incantation to make it work.

Could you be a bit more specific?
Are you talking about a product that subclasses ZCatalog, or something
that simply searches one?

If the former, there is a howto or two on Zope.org that talk about it,
and yo could look at the ZDiscussions code as well, I believe.

If the latter, look at the source for some of zope.org, particularly the
how-to listing and the product listing.

On that last note, hey DC, any chance we can see the Products page have
an interface like the one on the How-To page? Would sure be nice to be
able to sort on title, date, author as we do woith the how-tos. :)

HTH, Bill

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.