[Zope-dev] Grabbing all the keys/values/trinkets from previous REQUEST

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:56:16 -0500

Zopists,

I am trying to grab all the values from a previous form and include them
in the next form.
The following code works fine, but I would like to garner the trinkets
as well.  Is that possible from the REQUEST.form()?  If not, I think
they should marshall into their proper forms if I convert them on the
backside.  But that would be a pain.

 <dtml-in "_.range(0,_.len(REQUEST.form.keys()))">
   <dtml-let a=sequence-item>
     <input type="hidden" name="<dtml-var "REQUEST.form.keys()[a]">"
value="<dtml-var "REQUEST.form.values()[a]">">
   </dtml-let>
 </dtml-in>

All my best,

--