[Zope-dev] mod_pcgi2 version 0.2.0

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:29:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   I am happy to present new release of mod_pcgi2 version 0.2.0. New in
this release: implemented command PCGI_ROOT that sets root object (folder)
for serving under particular location. This actually changes PATH_INFO,
prepending root to it.

http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/mod_pcgi2

   Roadmap to the future:
   I hope to have yet another release - version 0.3.0 - that will implement
yet another new command PCGI_SetEnv to set environment variable specific to
this location; this completes virtual hosting support (as I need SiteROOT
environment viraiable for SiteAccess).
   And this is all for version 1. After some period of testing I'll rename
version 0.3.0 to 1.0.0!

   Later (much later - weeks or even months) I will try to modify
configure.in to automatically define/undef HAVE_UNION_SEMUN.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru