[Zope-dev] COMMENTS REQUESTED: Zope Product Guidelines

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamars@ibm.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:14:07 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> I understand _Digital Creations_ is busy before the Python conference
> and so on, and you may be busy at any time, so please don't be sorry.
> There have to be perfectly good non-DC community members on this list
> that are not busy and could answer, however! *nag nag the non-DC people*

OK, my contribution.  Sometimes ytou want your ObjectManager to only be able
to contain certain types of objects.  The question is what the best method
to do this is.  What I did was, in this case limiting to Images and files:

def all_meta_types(self):
		""" """
		return filter(lambda d, m=('Image', 'File'): d['name'] in m,
ObjectManager.all_meta_types(self))

--
Itamar S.T.  itamars@ibm.net