[Zope-dev] tree tag, expand_all and branches.

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:44:49 +1100

Has anyone started/finished work on making the tree tag's 'expand_all'
functionality work when you have 'branches_expr' but not 'branches'?

There's 4 different reports in the collector for this bug, but all are
'under review', so I can't see if there's any patches for these in any
of them.

I can't find anything in my mail about this except a message from
Martijn Pieters (in his pre-DC days) last October that he thought this
was fixed in CVS - it sure doesn't seem to be fixed right now.

Anthony