[Zope-dev] Zope Futures discussion: your input

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:45:14 -0500

Hi all,

I will be giving a talk at the Zope Track at IPC8 on the
future directions of Zope. The format will be about half
me babbling about our broad future plans and half Q & A.

I would like to make sure that I cover the things that the
zopista community cares about in the first part, so I'm
putting out a call for you to chime in and let me know what
topics are important to you. I can't promise to cover them
all, but I do hope to be able to address the ones that are
most common among your responses. Please cc the list on your
feedback!

Thanks!

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909