[Zope-dev] Yesterdays CVS: I can add broken products! :/

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:27:44 -0600

OK, I am working on a CVS dump from yesterday of Zope2. I am upgrading
from 2.1.6. I did so by making new folder, copying products that I
actually used over, and building Zope, then bringing over the Data.fs.

Oh, and ZEO is there too (Damn that thing is cool!).

And now I have a very weird problem...
I have a couple of ZProducts that are
  o _not_ listed as broken in Control_Panel/Products
  o Instances of them appear as "This object from the unknown Product is
broken!"

Here is the kicker: I can add new instances of them, and they too
magically appear as broken, with no complaints about creating them!

Also, I can't seem to  pack the database. it claims it has already been
packed to a later date. This db hasn't been packed in at least a month.

ISTR something about the last one, so I'll be hunting the list archives,
but if someone has a moment, and the answer, don't be afraid to shoot it
my way.

TIA, Bill

--
"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
Command Line User Environment".

seen in a posting on comp.software.testing