[Zope-dev] Re: Expanded "access" file (was Re: LoginManager patch consideredharmful) consideredharmful)

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:32:53 -0500

FYI, I entered a Collector feature request for this over the weekend; I
classified it as "somewhat important/future", IIRC.  It mentions the "set
up two accounts" concept you describe below, and I think there might be
some other notes as well.