[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] second step (many of You are going to laungh ;-)

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:24:36 +0200

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 09:21:01PM +0200, Vincent wrote:
> I just download Zope today, and I am wondering how I am going to start
> toding something.
>
> May somebody tell me whath is the first step to do to put a custom HTML page
> into ZOPE ?
>
> (I started the server, I can access the 'manage' tools ->
> server:8080/manage),
>
> I guess I need to creat my HTML page with notepad, ultraedit or whatever,
> but the next step ?
> Creat a ZOPE object linked to this HTML page ? No idea how to do that...

At the bottom of the management screen (right-hand frame) you'll find a drop
down box with objects you can add. I suggest you add the Zope Tutorial (I am
assuming you are using 2.2 here).

--
Martijn Pieters