[Zope-dev] ZPatterns Documentation

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:19:24 -0500

Despite the implications of the bait-and-switch subject line, I have not
yet written any substantial amounts of documentation.  I have, however,
written this:

http://www.zope.org/Members/pje/Wikis/ZPatterns/DataSkinsOverview

DataSkins (formerly known as RackMountables) are central to the operation
of ZPatterns, and I decided to take a whack at explaining them at an
introductory (I hope) level, complete with a diagram.

Could anyone who gets a chance please give me some feedback?  I'd like to
know if this is the kind of stuff that people would like to see more of, or
whether it's too much detail, not enough, right questions, wrong
questions...  Just comment, please, preferably in e-mail via Zope-dev.
Thanks.

  _____
   _/__)
___/