[Zope-dev] [announce] for the CVS junkies: multiple ZODB mounting product.

Fri, 02 Jun 2000 01:24:10 +1000

>>> Shane Hathaway wrote
> My feeling is that _no_one_ should ever have the Manager role in a user
> folder besides the root user folder.  The problem with that, of course,
> is that creating managers is just easier. ;-)

*nod* I've been, ahem, a little guilty of that. At least 2.2 will stop
me just logging in as superuser "just because it's easier".

> > I think I'm going to need to revisit the code tomorrow morning and write
> > the little 'ZODB maker'.
>
> I'll leave the decisions to your capable hands now.  I'd bet many
> Zopistas are grateful already!

Hey! How'd I end up holding this small baby? Dammit, I think it just made
a mess. Oh well, teach me to fiddle with stuff. :)

New version of the MountedFileStorage product is up, and cataloged.
See http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/software/MountedFileStorage

I'll put a note about it on zope@zope.org.

Anthony