[Zope-dev] BerkeleyStorage with ZODB problem

nw_moriarty nw_moriarty@my-deja.com
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:35:14 -0700

I'm developing a large program and think that ZODB with BerkeleyStorage is the best option.  I had a python test program working using FileStorage that worked.  I substituted BerkeleyStorage and it fails thus:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "btest.py", line 118, in ?
    mydb = Database()
  File "btest.py", line 22, in __init__
    self.db = DB(SleepyStorage(file))
  File "/usr/local/dc/zope/lib/python/ZODB/BerkeleyStorage.py", line 107, in __init__
    self._index.open(name, db.DB_BTREE, db.DB_CREATE | dothread)
  File "/usr/lib/python3rd/TCS/bsddb/db.py", line 639, in open
    val = apply(dbc.DB_open,(self.this,arg0,)+args)
db.error: (22, 'Invalid argument')

Has any got a working example of BerkeleyStorage that works!

Nigel

Before you buy.