[Zope-dev] LM and user objects

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:28:18 -0400 (EDT)

Bill Anderson writes:
 > "Phillip J. Eby" wrote:
 > >
 > > At 04:03 PM 6/6/00 -0600, Bill Anderson wrote:
 > > >
 > > >I am using the deafult UserSource that comes with LM for the moment (one
 > > >step at a time ;)
 > >
 > > LM or PTK?
 >
 > LM
 >
 > (Waiting for Dan's changes before trying _any_ LM with PTK ;)

I posted the patch about two weeks ago, have you tried it?  I just got
back from vacation yesterday afternoon.  It looks like Steve Alexander
tried it and it worked OK (once he tracked down a bug in his manual
patch application that took me about a day to find when I created the
patch -- missing imports whose only references are wrapped in a
try/except can be hard to find :-().

I plan to check this in later today, either directly or on a branch.
Any preferences?