[Zope-dev] Request for comments: Directory storage

Petru Paler ppetru@coltronix.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:09:03 +0300 (EEST)

> This is the embodiment of my MutliFileStorage thingy on Jim's ZODB Wiki.  I

   Oops, didn't saw the ZODB Wiki until now :)

> droped it (Never picked it up) when Mountable Storage was announced.  I'll
> create a ReierFS partition some time this week and try it out.  Excellent!

   Glad you find it interesting :) One thing I should mention is that you
should use the rupasov hash option on the partition. teahash will also
work, but rupasov hash is designed for consecutive file names and
DirectoryStorage specifically exploits that feature.

-Petru