[Zope-dev] Request for comments: Directory storage

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 01:44:07 -0500

From my naive understanding, would this help with the problem ZODB has
with regard to folders with many objects? Would a person who is using
DirectoryStorage not necessarily be required to partition their objects
into an artificially derived hierarchical directory structure?

In other words can it be a possible solution to
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/zope-dev/ReallyBigFolders ?

Ooo, if so any idea on ETA?

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin