[Zope-dev] Announce: ZScheduler alpha 0.0.5

Loren Stafford lstaffor@dynalogic.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:08:31 -0700

I found some time to do a little work on ZScheduler. The result is alpha
version 0.0.5. You can get it at
http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZScheduler.

It appears fully functional on Win98 with Zope versions 2.1.4 and 2.1.6
(with patch to Client.py). But this is still alpha software, so be careful
where you install it.

I've made no changes to make it work on Unix. (I don't have a Unix
development environment at my disposal.) Prior versions caused Zope to
become inoperative while installed. I would appreciate someone's confirming
whether 0.0.5 doesn't work on Unix either.

-- Thanks
-- Loren