[Zope-dev] EMarket breaks 2.2.0b1

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:16:57 -0400 (EDT)

I was trying to test my ZCatalog bug against 2.2.0b1.  My test
case was, naturally, in the EMarket stuff I've been working on.
So I installed EMarket.  I then spent a while being puzzled by
how the management interface of 2.2.0b1 was behaving (as those
on the IRC can attest).  I have figured out that EMarket somehow
breaks the 2.2.0b1 management interface if you install it.
I'm leaving on vacation for a few days, so I won't have time
to look in to this until next week.

(NB: just in case I checked this with the previous version of
EMarket, the one without my additions, and it has the same
broken behavior).

--RDM