[Zope-dev] Calling rendered objects from a product

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:15:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Carlos Neves wrote:
> real problem, come to think of it, is that if I call
> self.aq_parent.thing.__call__() I get the thing, but with a key error for the
> standard_html_header. So, I don't have access to the namespace? or the
> aquisition engine doesn't work this way?

I think dtml methods expect to receive a client as the first (non-self) arg
and the namespace as the second.  But that raises the question of where
you get the namespace from in a python method so you can pass it...

--RDM