[Zope-dev] ZEO on NT? update

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:07:43 -0400

Messages about ZEO should be sent to the zope-zeo@zope.org,

julio dinis wrote:

> Ok. :-)
>
> Continuing with the ZODB.POSException.Conflit...
>
> Now I know the problem with Zeo on NT is with the ClientStorage
> and not with the ServerStorage.
> You ask why? Because Ive tested different setup to come to this
> conclusion.
(snip)

This is very helpful. Our *current* focus is on Unix.
I've seen this problem on Windows, but haven't had time
yet to look into it, and probably won't very soon.
I certainly haven't done the sort of test you've done.

I don't think that the problem it pickle-related, since pickles
are platform independent. It appears to be some strangosity
with the async/networking code.

Let me know if you figure anything out. :)

Jim

repeats.