[Zope-dev] Another bug in DA.py?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:55:34 -0400

> After trying this with version 2.2.0b2 I became the following
> result: Error, Unauthorized, NoBrains

> > If I try the following ZSQL method it displays de authorization
> > window:
> > <dtml-let Cl="get_Cliente(N_='22606')[0]">
> > select * from Cliente where N_='22606'
> > </dtml-let>
> > but if I try the next ZSQL method it displays the correct result
(the
> > difference is the > > > integer index in the first line):
> > <dtml-let Cl="get_Cliente(N_='22606')">
> > select * from Cliente where N_='22606'
> > </dtml-let>
> > As you can see the "dtml-let" isn't usefull, but this is a
simplified
> > example.
> > For reference here is the get_Cliente ZSQL method:
> > select * from Cliente where <dtml-sqltest N_ type=string>
> > Very simple.
> > Thank you in advance.

Juan - I'm not sure what's going on here. I can't reproduce this
here no matter what I do :( I've tried using Gadfly and MySQL, and
doing this works fine for me, both trying it anonymously and as
a manager. I'm assuming that you did a fresh, from-scratch 2.2beta2
install and that if you are using source release you rebuild your
binaries when you upgraded?

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909