[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Please test this Zope 2.2 beta 1 ZSQLMethods fix...

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:06:25 +0200

Hi!

> I think that you have hit it on the head - we're trying *hard* to
> make Zope harder to fool :^) Try adding the following to your
> class statement, for example:
>
> class MyClass:
>
>   __allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__=1

Just a question: Is this documented somewhere.. I've seen some more
of these things here and wonder if there's some explanation what exactly
has changed in 2.2 and which constants can be used to control these
things..
(well, my classes seem to work under 2.2, so no problem for me right now
but one never knows.. ;-)

greetings,
  Christian