[Zope-dev] Re: The new SiteAccess and __no_before_traverse__?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:15:48 +0200

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 10:10:22PM +0200, Christian Scholz wrote:
> > This has changed, and I need to make it clearer in the documentation.  There
> > is no longer a global "disable all __before_traverse__ hook" URL.  Instead,
> > there are specific SiteAccess object-disabling environment variables.
>
> Actually I looked up the documentation and there is still mentioned this
> hook.

This is because the README still points to SiteAccess version 1
documentation... Add a '2' to the word SiteAccess in the URL..

Ethan, could you also use Structured Text in the README? IIRC this should be
possible, you can then actually click on the link instead of having to copy
and paste it. Or you could add Help files =)

--
Martijn Pieters