[Zope-dev] package descriptions

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:10:25 -0400

Michael Bernstein wrote:

> Please change the page so both the title and the description
> have the same background color, but that the color is
> alternated between grey and white for odd and even Products.

Ok, well, I've given that a try.  Some people think I should do it some
other way.  If you feel strongly about it, email zope-web@zope.org

It also shows the most recently edited products first, and sorting by
anything or requesting more Member products hides all Digital Creations
stuff.

More Products work is on the way in the medium-term future.

I would still really appreciate it if people would change their products
page so that the first line is a plain text summary of their product.  I
have HTML quoted everything, which makes the formatting better, but some
descriptions are still less than usefull.

Thanks for your help,

--
ethan mindlace fremen
Zopatista Community Liason