[Zope-dev] Newbie question

Thomas Beutel Thomas.Beutel@efi.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:51:48 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF83AF.32EA3AF0

Hi All!

I'm new to this list and I'm just starting to learn Zope. I'm working
through Amos' Zope (classic) Product API and gtk's Boring How-To. Two
questions:

1) Are the Poll*.py sources still available? I searched around the Zope.org
classic site but had no luck in finding them.

2) Is this list (Zope Dev) the appropriate place to ask the preceeding
question?

Thanks for your help!
Thomas Beutel

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF83AF.32EA3AF0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Newbie question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi All!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm new to this list and I'm just starting to learn =
Zope. I'm working through Amos' Zope (classic) Product API and gtk's =
Boring How-To. Two questions:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>1) Are the Poll*.py sources still available? I =
searched around the Zope.org classic site but had no luck in finding =
them.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>2) Is this list (Zope Dev) the appropriate place to =
ask the preceeding question?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for your help!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thomas Beutel</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>