[Zope-dev] Fwd: Multi-argument append() is illegal

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:04:38 +0100

From: "Patrick Phalen" <zope@teleo.net>
> Here, courtesy of Tim Peters, is checkappend.py.It might be interesting
> to see if it also turns up eight examples. I have seen a comment by
> Fredrik Lundh that it may need to be run multiple times to catch
> everything, but haven't drilled down to figure out why that may be true.

I take it he means you have to fix some of them, you run it again to find
any it might have missed before you fixed them?

Anyway, because the indentation didn't arrive in one piece on this end of
the wire, here's a link to the original posting:

  http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=591243549

Martijn Pieters