[Zope-dev] Errors searching ZCatalog

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 10:29:49 -0800

This is a reported bug in ZCatalog.  I have never, ever been able to
reproduce it, other users have reported it however.  No one so far has
been able to reproduce why it happens.  The problem apears to be an
entry in the text index references a document id that is no longer in
use.  This is the best guess I have, why it happens, who knows.

If you can reproduce it, then please, please, please in the name of
Guido tell me how it's done and I'll fix it.

-Michel